Thursday, December 15, 2011

Set your google alerts for Perth Amboy

It made me really happy that my list of Best New Jersey Burgers was in my google alert this morning for Perth Amboy. Google alerts are pretty cool. You can get an email every day on any topic you choose that has been posted to the web. I use google alerts for news on my city. I suggest everyone set up a google alert for their own city to know what is going on. And of course, if you dont get any information on your city that way, you need to ask why. No news aint good news. Press releases promote the city, and inform and engage people so they can participate. Submitting your own stories about your city is a good solution to this problem. Take this free Citizen Journalism Class online and learn how to write stories and publish using hyperlocal news sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment